HiFing USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable One In One Out Interface 5 Pin Line Converter PC to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord Black
Turn your PC into a music studio by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable.
1 in & 1 out MIDI interface; 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels.
USB powered, no external power needed, true plug and play.
Compatible with most MIDI devices like Yamaha, Roland.
Supports Windows Vista/XP, Win7, Win8, Win10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
Type: USB MIDI cable
Interface: 1 * USB, 1 * MIDI in, 1 * MIDI out
Length: Approx. 2m / 6.56ft
Main Item Weight: 65g / 2.29oz
Package Size: 18.5 * 17.5 * 3.4cm / 7.28 * 6.89 * 1.34in
Package Weight: 113g / 3.96oz
1 * USB MIDI Cable
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (of MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device”.
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB.